One Piece Folders
A custom machine built for the sole purpose of taping low profile boxes. Our machine can tape boxes as small as 1/4" high and can accommodate widths of up to 56" wide. This is perfect for one piece folder boxes.
Our LP-300 applies tape 3" wide.
In the video below, the machine applies 3" tape with up to 5 heads activating at the same time. The machine is fully customizable and can handle boxes or every shape and size.
Seam Seal and L/C-Clip tape application
Industrial strength 12 gauge steel, painted for durability
On stand 22.5"-29.5"
110(L) x 76(W) x 62(H) in.
The LP-300 model 3" tape is used.
Machine length tape rolls can be used.
90 PSI clean compressed air
110 VAC, 50/60Hz, 1 Phase
• Electric over pneumatic
• Heavy duty work-station with adjustable height
• 3 inch tape heads (optional 2" center head)
• Handles boxes as narrow as 10” wide for center seam and 56" wide for center seam and C-Clips.
• Standard 2-1/2” x 2-1/2” tape legs
• Heavy Duty Locking Casters
Minimum Box Size
4" x 10" x 1/4" (LxWxH)
Maximum Box Size
Infinate x 56" x 15" (LxWxH)
2" Center Tape Heads
Accepts 2" wide tape rolls
Allows for easy movement of heavy boxes